Sunday, October 3, 2010

A 'Real' Jedi


I acquired a new toy that instantly has become my favorite. It is a plastic vault that contains what appears as an ancient manual for the training of Jedi.

The book is annotated by several figures from the past and future of the Jedi order. It is called the Jedi Path. While not an extensive tome, it is laced with drawings and pictures and pressed between the pages are souvenirs of various types such as a coin and a padawan's lock of hair. This gives the book a feeling of authenticity.

The vault opens slowly with exotic sounds and pulsing blue lights at the bed rises to present the book for extraction. Wow, what drama. You want immediately to open it and start reading.

I know this sounds nutty, but I find a great thrill in playing with this adult toy.

The Force is with us!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this 'real' Jedi can hardly wait to get my hands on one! What a thrill!

    Thanks for postin' a pic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm the writer of The Jedi Path and wanted to say thanks for posting this and I'm glad you like it! I've got lots more behind-the-scenes stuff and videos from the book linked at my blog here: http://geekosity.blogspot.com/search/label/jedi%20path

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thrilled with the copy of this awesome book that a dear friend sent to us! Can't wait to peruse it's depths. :o)

    ReplyDelete